Friday, May 8, 2009

Graduates Puff

These things are a God send! Miss Madison loves them and I don't mind giving them too her now. At first I was so afraid that she would choke on them because they were tiny and did not dissolve well in her mouth, but now she has it knocked. She will sit and eat a whole hand full, plus it keeps her busy while we eat, seeming to the fact she is not getting any table food right now.

I must say she is not to fond of the apple cinnamon like she is the banana, but she will still eat them. I have not open the strawberry apple, so I am not sure how she will like them. In any case they are perfect for little fingers to grip and babies who want to be independent. One warning though, because they are so small, I have found her picking up about 4 of them and trying to put them all in her mouth. LOL!! So now I kind of line them up in a row or spread them out in her tray on her bouncer.

Oh the joy of trying new things, but the sadness that she is now wanting to feed herself. I miss those days of where it was all about me giving her what she needs. I did not like it when people would say "They grow up so fast" now I am just counting down the days until she will be 1. She's almost 8 months y'all! Tear, tear. But in any case, I will hold on as long as I can to these days.

5 comments:

  1. Boyd loves puffs. We buy the Walmart generic brand. That's funny because Boyd won't eat anything with cinnamon either. We've tried it several times. I know, it's kind of sentimental when they start feeding themselves.

    Happy Mother's Day to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is adorable as can be! Those puffs are fantastic! Hope your Mothers day is special with your baby : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Tess....just thought I'd stop by and tell you that I hope you have a wonderful Mother's Day with your sweet little Madison!

    Kristin

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yep, those puffs are the best. My kids loved them.

    ReplyDelete
  5. We're big Puffs fans at our house. My girls are 2 and 3 and still can't get enough! Our faves are the sweet potato ones. :)
    Happy Mother's Day!

    ReplyDelete