This is her favorite past time, hands in the mouth. So I am always washing her hands. I keep thinking she is trying to get those teeth in there, but no such luck!
This is her Daddy could you please just leave me alone face. We get these often. So if we get the blank look now, I can imagine what she will look like as a teenager.

This is her Daddy could you please just leave me alone face. We get these often. So if we get the blank look now, I can imagine what she will look like as a teenager.

This is her look like mommy smile, although she looks exactly like her daddy. She got her killer smile from her mommy. We also get lots of these. I always think she is smiling at an angel or God when she smile for no reason or no one is looking at her.

Don't you just love this profile shot. I thought Daddy did a really go job with this one.

This is her when something is really funny. This always cracks us up, because she only do it when we are laughing at something. Usually that something is her.

Finally, this is her subtle smile. She love to grace us with this first thing in the morning when she is peeping through the crib. This smile just makes my day.
I keep hearing that I should put her into baby modeling, but I guess I am just selfish, because I want to keep her beauty all for myself. Who knows maybe one day I will put her into something, but only if she wants too. I do know, I will not be the mom that puts makeup on a 3 month old like I saw on "Toddlers in Tiara's". That show is a major mess!
I keep hearing that I should put her into baby modeling, but I guess I am just selfish, because I want to keep her beauty all for myself. Who knows maybe one day I will put her into something, but only if she wants too. I do know, I will not be the mom that puts makeup on a 3 month old like I saw on "Toddlers in Tiara's". That show is a major mess!



She is precious! I think your hubs is a great photographer.
ReplyDeleteHubs takes great pictures! She is so beautiful. You really should get her into modeling. I agree with you though, no makeup!! A good friend that I know is going to be on Pampers' boxes in June with her baby. I can't wait to see it!
ReplyDeleteHave a good week!
She just has one of the most beautiful baby smiles that I've ever seen! I agree that those Moms on the tiara shows go way overboard, but I can totally see her on the cover of Parents magazine or something like that. You should enter her in some of those annual photo contests they have in the magazines or on Regis and Kelly or whatever. I bet she'd win! :)
ReplyDeleteI agree with Kristin. She has the most beautiful smile. It makes my day whenever I see new pictures of her. Although she did not do any smiling for me this past weekend. I love my Sugarplum, and just for the record, SHE CAN DO NO WRONG!
ReplyDelete