
SO once again, I am back with a post that lets me get it all off my chest. Sense I did not enjoy myself yesterday, I thought I would share it with you. SO here it goes...
It was not my first Mother's Day with my little Madison and I did not get so excited that I did not sleep for two days straight.
I did not get out of bed at 2:45 am Sunday morning, after realizing this would be another night of no sleep, because I was not able to contain the fact that I was a Mother on this special day. I did not write a post to all the special mother in my family and blog community that it took me two hours.
I did not get the most special treatment on this day. My hubs and daughter did not wake me up after I just went to sleep an hour before, with coffee in hand so that I could get dress for breakfast at Cafe' de Brazil. There theydid not give me the cutest little flower, while the person next to me wished me a "Happy Mother's Day". I did not smile real big because someone else notice that this was my first one. Sorry no pic for this one, left the memory card at home.
I did not then come home and was granted the opportunity to take a 2 hour nap with the little one and hubs entertaining themselves.
I did not wake up to find that we were on our way out the door again to this fabulous restaurant.
After dinner was over I was not given the two sweetest cards ever:
Madison"s card
said "Mommies are super duper".....
on the inside it has little cut out cards that I will use when she gets older to trade for hugs!
Hubs Card:
I did not get another sack with this little blue box
Inside I did not find some thing that I have been wanting sense Madison was born.
So that's not how my wonderful 1st Mother's Day went. What did you do this pass week? Head on over to MckMama and see what others are doing.



What a great present! How beautiful is that! I love the cards as well.
ReplyDeleteI'm so glad you had a great day! What a sweet little card. I love the necklace....that is so beautiful!! I mailed your bows today, so hopefully you will get them in a couple of days :)
ReplyDeleteHave a great week!!
I am so happy that your 1st Mother's Day was so special. I'm so proud of you. You are a perfect mother to your daughter.
ReplyDeleteTell your hubby that he did a super spelediforous job creating the day for you.
God Bless.
Wow Tess...what a special day for you. So glad your first MOther's Day was so memorable.
ReplyDelete