
Ok so I have been away for a while and I thought what better day to come back than on a Monday!! So one more time I would like to fill you in on what I have not been doing for the week. Here we go.....

I have not been on a new schedule with my husband that would cut our t.v. time and computer time by 3/4. I mean I would not do this because I am addicted to both and being without either of them would really make me crazy.
I have not started/half way finished reading a great book called "More Hours in My Day" by Emilie Barnes. This book is not so good that I would read for hours just trying to figure out how this title could be close to possible.
Madison did not have her first taste of a Peanut Butter and Jelly sandwich given to her by her grandmother, that gave her the runs. Needless to say she will not be getting anymore table food for a very long time. That goes for mommy, daddy and grandparents. Sorry Madison no more frosty!
My grandmother is not in the hospital battling with stomach issues. I am not calling all prayer warriors to pray for her constantly.
Hubs and I did not go to the most precious wedding this weekend. My bother-in-law did not marry the girl of his dreams and they did not both cry because they were so happy that this wonderful day had come. Congratulations Mr & Mrs. Cooks.

So that is what I have been up to this past week, how about you? Keep praying for baby Stellan over at MckMama blog!



Congrats to the beautiful couple!
ReplyDeleteI have my cousin's wedding this weekend and then my co-worker's the weekend after... whew!
Praying for your grandmother...
ReplyDeleteWhat a beautiful bride. I love that pink tie, too! :)
That was so sweet that they both cried tears of Joy. Congrats to the cute couple. Great picture. Sorry about Madison getting the runs...that is no fun.
ReplyDeleteI am praying for your grandmother! Keep us posted.
ReplyDeleteThat is a beautiful wedding picture. Congratulations to them!
I wish we would just get rid of our TV. My husband is more addicted to it than I am. He would have a hard time with that!
Have a great week!
I love your brother in law and new sister in law. They are adorable! Congratulations!
ReplyDelete