Mommy was so excited last Sunday when she bought some new things for my hair. Instead of two pig tails with bows I now have F-I-V-E pony tails and one bow. Take a look......



This is me learning to way hi or maybe bye. Mommy and Daddy gets so excited when I do it even though it is not on command.

This shot was taken before mommy thought about putting in the bow. I am glad she did, because the bow is my signature look.

Now this will be my look for the next few months. I really hope Mommy doesn't add any more, I really hate sitting still so long.
I love her new hairstyle! So cute. I bet having a girl to fix up is a lot of fun!! Isn't it great when they start waving. It's funny how we, as parents, get so excited over stuff like this. It's so exciting seeing your little one do new things! :)
ReplyDelete