Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Poor, Poor, Poor Gizmo

Remember I told you all that Gizmo spent the night with us this past Friday, what a task. So let me tell you a bit about Gizmo. He is a 4.75lb, always begging, run the house, whining machine. Needless to say he was no different while he was here, but there was only one difference here at this house, someone who is 17lb, runs the show, faster than a speeding bullet. So here is how the two spent their pass time....

Look out Gizmo, I'm coming to get you

Ah ha, I'm just an arm reach away. Just stay right there and I will be able to grab your ears.

It's time for the stare down.

Needless to say, Gizmo lost this fight because she was able to catch him a couple of time. She only pulled his ears once and manage to touch his tail, but these two together make my blood pressure rise. I was either picking him up, pulling her away or keeping her from his food. It made for a very long night.

3 comments:

  1. Haha. That is SO cute! I love these pictures. I am sure Miss M loved chasing that dog around! I know Boyd chases ours all the time and she hates it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMGosh that is too funny. I love the stare down. Too cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Our kids terrorize our poor cat on a daily basis. He likes it, though! Such a sweet animal, never bites or scratches.

    ReplyDelete