Friday, June 19, 2009

Madison's 9th Month Check Up!

I can not believe that in 3 more months, my once new born baby will be a year old. Where has the time gone. Well, Tuesday she had her 9th month check up, and I have to say it was smooth, sense there were no shots given, only a finger stick. I don't know why she didn't cry with that, because I had to get one and it hurts.

Madison and Mommy! Daddy was behind the camera.

While we were waiting Madison found something to entertain her. You got, it's her foot.
Then it was a round of "Patty Cake".We were told to get her undressed so we could get her stats. So here she is checking them out.
She needed a much closer look.
Finally the doctor came in and what does my sweet little angel do? She offers up her paci! Well not really, she just act like she is going to give it to you, and then snatch it back.


Her Stats:
17lb - 25%
26 1/8 in long - 25%
She is still pretty small, but the doctors said that was ok, because she looks healthy and she does not need to be a very big kid, sense were are not really large (tall) people.














3 comments:

  1. She looks happy to be at the doctor. Boyd went yesterday and had a complete fit! I LOVE the 2nd picture of her here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is so sweet. I always took my camera to the doctors office too. What a smile she has.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mama misses her sugerplum....lol....but madison is so cute. i love the way she keeps herself busy. and lmbo @ her looking at the papers.

    ReplyDelete