Ok, so today my mom is going out of town to the casino and she asked if I could keep her small dog until she gets back tomorrow morning. Seeming to the fact she kept Madison last weekend I had no problem returning the favor. WELL, now I know better.
Sense 11:30 am Gizmo has been running from Madison and she finally got him cornered in the bathroom, and what do I hear, so major crying on both of their parts. No he did not bite her but his crying made her tune up and cry to. SO, after about 10 minutes of me standing there watching them I picked her up and he ran out the bathroom to hide under the bed in Madison's room. However I thought that was the end of my drama, NOT SO!!
Once I picked her up I kept her on the couch for about an hour watching Noggin, Little Bill rocks! Anyway, I though it would be a good idea to put her down now, maybe she will not attack the dog on her mat, not so, she went straight for his tail as he tried to sleep. So once again, I picked her up and took her to the computer where I sent a couple of emails. So she was getting restless in my lap so I put her down on the floor. But here the kicker...
I did not remember that the dog bowl was on the floor, and when I notice that she had went around the coroner and got really quite I got up to see what she was doing. What did I find, the dog bowls have been flipped and she had a morsel of dog food in her mouth. Gross. There was water all over the floor and I'm fighting a losing battle of locked gums and a stubborn baby who would not like to give up her new treat. But I was the successor.
I just hope the rest of this night goes better than the first half of the morning. I am off because now they are both sleep and I can finally put something in my stomach, have to work out this evening and I don't need to do it on an empty stomach.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



LOL!!! You know they're up to something when they get real quiet! Ha!! That's so funny.....her new treat. :)
ReplyDeleteWe love Little Bill too!
Hope you have a great weekend!
Oh no. You are right...baby + Dog =bad business. LOL Good news..she is not the first baby to eat dog food. :)
ReplyDeleteSo when will you be getting your own dog?
"Lil Bill" "Lil Bill" "Lil Bill"...
ReplyDeleteThat theme song runs through my head on a daily basis. :)
I swear I was ready to give up my cat when my girls were babies. So much more responsibility!
Madison is so mean to the poor doggy =[
ReplyDelete