Usually I would not buy anything yellow for Madison because I think it washes out her skin tone, but I saw this cute little dress that I had to get her and it just happen to be yellow.
I did not get a full shot of the dress, but you can get the idea of it. It is yellow and white stripped and it has a pink butterfly on the bottom with pink and white flower buttons. I thought she looked really cute in her little outfit.
Close up with missing bow. For some reason she is now pulling out the right bow in her hair once she realize that it is up there. It is the same thing everyday. So mommy is constantly looking around the house for missing bows.
Two little pegs.
Big smile with a hair tie in her mouth. For some reason she thinks these things are supposed to be chewed. She puts them in her mouth and I am always pulling them out while I am doing her hair. This makes a 5 minute process turn in to 20.
Funny face. This girl makes some of the funniest faces I have ever seen. This one looks like she is in the middle of a scream. Or maybe she is saying "See Daddy there is nothing in there."
Sweet and Simple.



So sweet!
ReplyDeleteI've said it once, I'll say it now, and I'll say it again: WHAT A DOLL!!!!
ReplyDeleteShe is SO cute! Yellow is a good color for her. I didn't think it was even close to washing out with her skin tone! Great pics.
ReplyDelete