Saturday, September 19, 2009

All About Madison - Birthday Bash

SO here is the most delicious cake I have ever tasted. We were so pleased as to how it turned out. We wanted her first cake to be something really special and I would have to say this met expectation. I am not a fan of this big mouse. To be honest I do not like anything that is like this as well as clowns. So MeMaw had to stand up there with her when he was singing the birthday song and chant. Mommy is so scary.
Here she is attacking her smash cake. I must admit she was a little on the neat side. I was thinking she was going to go for it, but not my little girl, she wanted to remain clean.
Daddy had to help her out a little bit more.

These are some shots of her dancing to her birthday song that they played on the screen


This was a shot that we got, playing with one of her new favorite toys, once we got home. Thanks Godparents, she is still playing strong with this toy.
Our little girl has turned 1! My how time travel fast.
Over all it was a good first year and her party was a blast. I like to thank all who contributed to making this a success. Next time we will have to do something without a character so Mommy can do more enjoying and less running.










5 comments:

  1. That cake was AWESOME! Wow just beautiful! I don't care for the Mouse either. Madison didn't seem to mind. As long as she had fun. Happy Birthday Big 1 year old.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday, Sweet Madison!!!!
    That cake is absolutely lovely. Did you save a piece for me??? :)
    That's awesome that she loved the big mouse. My girls will have NOTHING to do with him!
    So glad you had such a special BIG DAY!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwww!!! She looks so precious in all of her pictures! That made my day to see her wearing my shirt/bows. I love the cake too!!! I'm glad she had a fun time. I liked all the family pictures too in your other post!

    ReplyDelete
  4. awww, i love the cake and i can't believe she is a year old already~!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Her birthday looks like it was wonderful. I love all of the pictures. The cake is gorgeous!!! What a great 1st birthday for Miss M!

    ReplyDelete