But, I can't do it all perfectly.
I can't even do it all right.
No matter what I do, right now just doing something has to be good enough. But for some reason that is not making sense.
I am tired. I feel worn. The house is a mess and the clothes are half done. I have no energy to push through what I am feeling right now. Yet I know that this will one day mean nothing if my husband knows I tired my hardest and that I what I do is for the love of him. That my kids grow up and love the Lord we serves, their parents and life.
It's all beginning to makes sense now. My life is a mess because I want a picture I painted when I was 8, 14, and 19. All revised for the life prior to marriage and kids. So now, today, I will paint a different picture of what I want my life to be with a husband, a kids, a house to run and the responsibility of managing all three while learning who GOD really is.
Today, I am turning all that I want perfectly over to Him, and accept what He wants to give me back. Today, I will rest in the fact that I will miss class due to rain, stress and tiredness. I will be ok with the fact that we will eat homemade pizza again and not roast as I planned. Today I will laugh at my daughter silliness, my son giggle and my husband of the wall response to something that is really not all that funny. Today, I will enjoy for once, simpleness. Because it is ok to do that.
So now I wipe my face, nose and smile at the fact that in 6 weeks I will be hitting the ground running with homeschool, house work and a baby in a walker. Because with God all things for this broken lady, imperfectly perfect woman,are possible.
Have a blessed evening....



No comments:
Post a Comment