Friday, October 16, 2009

Splash, Splash, I Was Taking A Bath

SO the other day Daddy got some really good shot of Madison taking a bath. This girl love water and now that she has toys to play with, bath time has become 10x better.

Look at that smile with all those teeth!
I thought this was a very good shot of her splashing the water! Look at her face as the water hits it.
After bath getting ready for bed. She makes some of the funniest faces. And yes this is the bath toy, try taking a toy from a sleepy baby and you will have a fight on your hands.


3 comments:

  1. Oh my word she is getting so big and she is so cute. Her silly faces crack me up. I love the last one:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That first photo looks like it was professionally taken! What a cutie!

    Are you still interested in being a guest on my blog? If so, please send me an email at bbsneakymomma-fb@yahoo.com. :)

    ReplyDelete