Tuesday, July 14, 2009

House of Blues

Well Sunday ended the day with my in-laws and thank goodness, because boy was I worn out. But it was a good ending. We went to the House of Blues for Sunday Brunch and it was the best. I could have did without the greasy bacon, but the waffles and omelet were to die for. The price is kind of high at $35 bucks per person, but it was well worth it. You get unlimited food and a good gospel show. There is some audience interaction, so if you don't want to get pick, like I did, do not sit at the front of the table. Anyway here are some some pictures of my trip.....

Sign out front
This was hanging in the lounge areaThere was a whole wall of sign like this were we waited in line to go in..The MC of the show, she had a lot of energy and was not ashamed to pass it aroundHubs posing with Al Green And of course you know us girls, must get a shot with the shoes

All and all I had a good time. Family can be fun, but when you have been with them a whole lot, you need a much needed break. So, now Madison can get back on schedule and our life can go back to normal. Thank goodness for family, but I love it when it is just us 3 best. Nothing personal, but I am not one for a lot of ripping and running. I love to be still. Most of the time anyway.

1 comment:

  1. First of all, I'm SO like you, I would rather be still than do a lot of running around!

    I love these pictures. I've always wanted to go there. The tour of the new stadium also looked really cool!

    ReplyDelete